- What a player. "@v2Football: interview with Robbie Simpson on the v2Football Podcast v2football.podomatic.com/entry/2014-01-…" 6 years ago
- And can we please do some penalty practise! The misses are costing us points! 6 years ago
- To be in danger of losing from 2-0 up is something simply should not happen. Games like today will define our season - one way or the other 6 years ago
- Pleased to get the point but we got away with that today. Poor performance against a team who wanted it more. 6 years ago
- No player is ever undroppable but Luke Berry is undroppable. Too important to our control of the midfield. #CUFC 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
As you might have guessed, and continuing with the U-logy’s theme of offering conciliatory remarks on the various misfits that pass through the hands of our highly (dys)functional club, we would like to offer a tribute to the man who … Continue reading
It would appear we’re suffering from that most embarrassing of conditions – premature speculation. It’s just like The Apprentice, only with fifth division footballers.
Ok, ok, ok. It’s become quite obvious that we here at The U-Logy have a bit of a predilection for the more divisive characters who bless/curse (delete as per your whim) the hallowed Abbey turf and to that end I … Continue reading
The U’s went in two by two. Hurrah!