- What a player. "@v2Football: interview with Robbie Simpson on the v2Football Podcast v2football.podomatic.com/entry/2014-01-…" 6 years ago
- And can we please do some penalty practise! The misses are costing us points! 6 years ago
- To be in danger of losing from 2-0 up is something simply should not happen. Games like today will define our season - one way or the other 6 years ago
- Pleased to get the point but we got away with that today. Poor performance against a team who wanted it more. 6 years ago
- No player is ever undroppable but Luke Berry is undroppable. Too important to our control of the midfield. #CUFC 6 years ago
Author Archives: The U-logy
Happy new year everyone. It’s 2014 and still we’re bemoaning the lack of goals from and understanding afforded to a Cambridge United striker… some things never change.
Is there any position more glamorous than that of the holding midfielder? Well, yes. Almost all of them. But that doesn’t mean it’s not worth talking about.
The only real gripe we have with Tait so far is how he’s ruined this introduction for us. No matter how many letters we send, how many phone calls we make or how many times we knock on his door, … Continue reading
So this is a story all about how Harrison Dunk’s game got twist-turned upside down. Well, we get to that eventually anyway.
Fingers on the pulse as usual, here’s a piece about a player who didn’t play on Tuesday and wasn’t missed. We’re nothing if not timely…
Benefitting from the Wrexham state of mind.
It’s probably fair to say that reports of little Luke’s demise have been greatly exaggerated.
Blog? What blog? Oh right the blog…
Yet more transfer wizardry from the club that brought you such classics as “Selling your sell-on” and “Release clauses: yeah, that’s probably fine, whatever”