As you know, we here at the U-Logy are quite frankly terrible at writing things on time. No sooner have you put ‘Fola-it’s been good to know you – A U-logy’ to bed, than a member of Money’s Mid-table Marvels leaves and requires our in-immediate attention. And after 100 games and er, one goal, Jarvis has certainly earned it.
- What a player. "@v2Football: interview with Robbie Simpson on the v2Football Podcast v2football.podomatic.com/entry/2014-01-…" 6 years ago
- And can we please do some penalty practise! The misses are costing us points! 6 years ago
- To be in danger of losing from 2-0 up is something simply should not happen. Games like today will define our season - one way or the other 6 years ago
- Pleased to get the point but we got away with that today. Poor performance against a team who wanted it more. 6 years ago
- No player is ever undroppable but Luke Berry is undroppable. Too important to our control of the midfield. #CUFC 6 years ago