- What a player. "@v2Football: interview with Robbie Simpson on the v2Football Podcast v2football.podomatic.com/entry/2014-01-…" 6 years ago
- And can we please do some penalty practise! The misses are costing us points! 6 years ago
- To be in danger of losing from 2-0 up is something simply should not happen. Games like today will define our season - one way or the other 6 years ago
- Pleased to get the point but we got away with that today. Poor performance against a team who wanted it more. 6 years ago
- No player is ever undroppable but Luke Berry is undroppable. Too important to our control of the midfield. #CUFC 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Money
So this is a story all about how Harrison Dunk’s game got twist-turned upside down. Well, we get to that eventually anyway.
I’m sure we’ve been here before: A title with a bad pun and a piece of long hard introspection following a gut-wrenching loss to Hyde.
…I don’t really mean that, I just got stuck on that reference and that was about the only ‘-tude’ word that seemed to fit. It’s only about 10 really.
The U’s went in two by two. Hurrah!
It’s about time we blew the cobwebs out of this place and got back on track with a look at the impact Richard Money has made so far at Cambridge Utd. Alert: Sensors have detected crude statistical analysis and misuse … Continue reading
Someone send help.